- Ballistic Steel plate benefits.
- Tight tolerances, and highest surface quality
Automotive Armors Ballistic Steel.
- AR500 Ballistic Steel
- Heat treated high hardened bullet-resistant steel plate, excellent wear resistance and able to withstand high impact stresses.
- MIL-DTL-12560K Ballistic Steel
- Ultra-High Toughness Armor plate. Developed to function within aggressive environments, provides resistance to high explosive and artillery projectiles. Ideal for Military and civilian vehicles as well as doorways and security vaults
- MIL-DTL-46100E Ballistic Steel
- Military specified ultra-high hardness armor plate, used to stop high-velocity projectiles and explosions. Approved for use within the Department of the Army and available for use by all departments and agencies of the Department of Defense.
- Able to defeat all NIJ threat levels.