Information Provided By You
We collect information you provide when you apply or sign up for our Services, go through our identity or account verification process, authenticate into your account, communicate with us for support, or otherwise use our Services. When you are applying or signing up for our Services, the information we collect can include:
- Identification Information. Your name; email address; mailing address; phone number; photograph; birthdate; passport, driver’s license, Social Security, Taxpayer Identification, or other government-issued identification when you apply or sign up for an account or other Services, signature, and authentication credentials (for example, information you use to login to your account), including IP address.
- Financial Information. Information such as bank account, payment card numbers, credit reports, and other publicly available information.
- Transaction Information. When you use our Services to make, accept, request, or record payments, we collect information about when and where the transactions occur, the names of the transacting parties, a description of the transactions, the payment or transfer amounts, billing and shipping information, and the devices and payment methods used to complete the transactions.
- Other Information You Provide. Information that you voluntarily provide to us, which can include survey responses; participation in contests, promotions, or other prospective seller marketing forms or devices; suggestions for improvements; referrals; or any other actions performed on the Services.
Information We Automatically Collect About You From Your Use of Our Services
We also automatically collect information about you from your use of our Services. The information that we can collect includes:
- Device Information. Information about your device, including your hardware model, operating system and version, device name, unique device identifier, mobile network information, and information about the device’s interaction with our Services.
- Use Information. Information about how you use our Services, including your access time, “log-in” and “log-out” information, browser type and language, country and language setting on your device, Internet Protocol (“IP”) address, the domain name of your Internet service provider, other attributes about your browser, mobile device and operating system, any specific page you visit on our platform, content you view, features you use, the date and time of your visit to or use of the Services, your search terms, the website you visited before you visited or used the Services, data about how you interact with our Services, and other clickstream data.
- Business Information. Information about products and services you sell (including inventory, pricing and other data) and other information you provide about you or your business (including appointment, staffing availability, employee, payroll and contact data). This also includes the features of your unique point-of-sale system configuration.
- Employee Information. Information provided to a Merchant using our Services.
- Customer Information. Information you collect from your customers, such as email address, phone number, and payment card information.
Information We Can Collect From Other Sources
As a user or prospective user of our Services or as a distributor or prospective distributor, we also may collect information about you from third parties, including:
- Identification Verification. Information from third-party verification services, credit bureaus, financial institutions, mailing list providers, and publicly available sources. In some circumstances, where lawful, this information may include your government-issued identification number.
- Credit, Compliance and Fraud. Information about you from third parties in connection with any credit investigation, credit eligibility, identity or account verification process, fraud detection process, or collection procedure. This may include, where applicable, credit-related information with credit reporting agencies.
How Long Do We Retain Your Information?
We generally retain your information as long as reasonably necessary to provide you the Services or to comply with applicable law or relevant industry standards.
However, even after you deactivate your account, we retain copies of information about you and any transactions or Services in which you may have participated for a period of time that is (a) authorized under the agreements we have made with you or under applicable law, (b) reasonably necessary for us to comply with applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request, or (c) reasonably necessary for us to detect or prevent fraud, to collect fees owed, to resolve disputes, to address problems with our Services, to assist with investigations, to enforce our Terms of Service or other applicable agreements or policies, or to take any other actions permitted under applicable law.
In addition, for EU citizens or residents, Personal Information processed by Automotive Armor Manufacturingas a data processor will be removed in accordance with the instructions of the applicable data controller, not to exceed two years except where required to be retained for longer than that by applicable law, and except in the context of a legal dispute in which the particular data is relevant.
What Are Your Privacy Rights (California Residents)?
All terms used in this section pertaining to the privacy rights of California residents have the definitions given to them in the California Consumer Privacy Act of 2018 (“CCPA”), unless otherwise clearly indicated.
Automotive Armor Manufacturing’s status under the CCPA is normally that of a “service provider.” Accordingly, Automotive Armor Manufacturing confirms that it currently complies and will continue to comply with applicable provisions of the statute with respect to its function as a service provider. Specifically, Automotive Armor Manufacturing confirms that when it receives Personal Information from its merchant customers or authorized distributors, Automotive Armor Manufacturing processes that information only for authorized business purposes in accordance with the contracts it has with those businesses, and Automotive Armor Manufacturing does not sell or otherwise use the Personal Information so received for any purpose other than providing the services to its customers or distributors pursuant to the contracts it has with those businesses. Automotive Armor Manufacturing will take such actions and provide information as its customers and distributors may reasonably request to assist those businesses in complying with their relevant obligations under the statute.
To the extent that Automotive Armor Manufacturing otherwise receives Personal Information directly from a consumer, Automotive Armor Manufacturing states that:
- Automotive Armor Manufacturing has and will maintain reasonable administrative, technical, and physical safeguards to ensure the data’s confidentiality, integrity, and availability, that are designed in accordance with applicable industry standards to prevent unauthorized or inappropriate access or use by, or disclosure to, third parties;
- Automotive Armor Manufacturing has and will maintain security measures appropriate to (i) protect data against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, unauthorized alteration, unauthorized disclosure or access, in particular where the handling of or access to data involves the transmission of data over a network, and against all other unlawful forms of processing, and (ii) ensure a level of security appropriate to the risks presented by the services and the nature of the data to be protected having regard to the state of the art and the cost of implementation;
- Automotive Armor Manufacturing has processes to receive and timely response to consumer requests to access, correct, modify, delete, or opt out of the sale of their Personal Information, and will comply with its statutory obligations with respect thereto; and
- Automotive Armor Manufacturing will not sell or otherwise disclose or use Personal Information received from a consumer other than as necessary to fulfill the specific purposes for which it was supplied to Automotive Armor Manufacturing.
To request access, correction, modification, deletion, or opt-out, you can use the, contact form, or physical address below. Per the statute, Automotive Armor Manufacturing may deny a request (but comply to the greatest extent that it can) if the consumer is unable or unwilling to verify his/her identity in conjunction with making such a request.
Automotive Armor Manufacturing does not authorize the collection of personally identifiable information from our users for third party use through advertising technologies.
What Are Cookies, and How Do We Use Them?
Ads that are delivered by Automotive Armor Manufacturing's advertising platform may appear on Automotive Armor Manufacturing's website and the websites of our Affiliates and in the Automotive Armor Manufacturing Marketplace. You may see ads in third-party environments based on context like your search query or the channel you are reading. In third-party apps, you may see ads based on other information. This reflects that cookies and similar data from web usage are used to generate and select advertising visible to the user.
If you want to disable cookies, seek out the policies and terms of your internet web browser to manage your browsing privacy preferences. Please note that certain features of the Automotive Armor Manufacturing website will not be available once cookies are disabled.
As is true of most internet services, we gather some information automatically and store it in log files. This information includes Internet Protocol (IP) addresses, browser type and language, Internet service provider (ISP), referring and exit websites and applications, operating system, date/time stamp, and clickstream data.
We use this information to understand and analyze trends, to administer the site, to learn about user behavior on the site, to improve our product and services, and to gather demographic information about our user base as a whole. Automotive Armor Manufacturing may use this information in our marketing and advertising services.
In some of our email messages, we use a "click-through URL" linked to content on the Automotive Armor Manufacturing website. When customers click one of these URLs, they pass through a separate web server before arriving at the destination page on our website. We track this click-through data to help us determine interest in particular topics and measure the effectiveness of our customer communications. If you prefer not to be tracked in this way, you should not click text or graphic links in the email messages.
Pixel tags enable us to send email messages in a format that customers can read, and they tell us whether mail has been opened. We may use this information to reduce or eliminate messages sent to customers.
Third-Party Sites and Services
Automotive Armor Manufacturing websites, products, applications, and services may contain links to third-party websites, products, and services. Our products and services may also use or offer products or services from third parties.
Information collected by third parties is governed by their privacy practices. We encourage you to learn about the privacy practices of those third parties.
If you purchase a subscription in a third party app, we create an identifier that is unique to you and the developer or publisher that we use to provide reports to the developer or publisher that include information about the subscription you purchased, and other pertinent information. This information is provided to developers so that they can understand the performance of their subscriptions.
Our Companywide Commitment to Your Privacy
Subject to applicable legal requirements, we will notify you in the manner and in accordance with timeframes specified in the law if we discover that there has been an unauthorized use or unauthorized disclosure of your information. If that were to occur, and in addition to other applicable rights and remedies, we will undertake appropriate steps to remediate the breach and to reduce the risk of future reoccurrences.